There are so many ways to make your voice heard on issues of domestic violence in our community. Here are just a few:
- Talk about domestic violence with your friends and colleagues, online and in person. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and share our posts.
- Stay informed by signing up to receive SHALVA’s e-newsletter and email updates.
- Join us at our fundraising events such as the Annual Luncheon in June.
- Attend a community education program at your school, synagogue, professional or social group.
- Nothing planned? Request a program and we’ll come to you! Organize a community education program at your place of business, school, synagogue or social club.
Have another idea? Get in touch and let us know.